The JetBlack Safety Cleaning Booth is a self-contained, semi-automatic, de-dusting system that removes, extracts and collects dust and debris from employees' dirty work clothes.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use (with additional covers), this stand-alone system provides a quick and effective method for cleaning dusty clothes.
The JetBlack Safety Personnel Cleaning Booth is a self-contained, free-standing de-dusting system that is highly effective for removing, extracting and collecting dust and debris from employees' dirty work clothes. The Cleaning Booth incorporates the JetBlack Safety blower-powered personnel Cleaning Station. This unit delivers a high volume of filtered air at low pressure, sufficient to remove powders and dust effectively and more safely than compressed air alternative systems. In operation, the integrated Cleaning Station is used by Booth occupants to dislodge all dust and fibres. These are then drawn down and away from occupants through a grille floor by a vacuum effect created by an external blower. All removed materials are either collected in an H14 HEPA extractor or vented directly into a client’s existing exhaust system.
Stand-alone Cyclone Extractor
This is a mobile cyclone dust extractor that is quiet in operation and can capture dust of 0.3 micrometers (µm) in diameter.
• Motor Power 1.5kW (1Ph, 230V, 60Hz as standard)
• 1,600m3/hr airflow performance (12 air changes/min)
• Supplied with HEPA H14 polyester cartridge filter, plastic collection bag and heavy-duty impeller
• Low noise levels 74dB(A) @ 3m
• Filter cartridge captures > 99.995% of dust 0.3 micrometers (µm) in diameter
Extraction Fan Unit
Where an existing extraction system may already be installed, we can offer a powerful centrifugal extraction fan unit. Please note that no filtration is supplied with this option.
• Motor Power 1.1kW (5Hp)
• 1 or 3Ph with a range of voltages available
• 1500m3/hr airflow performance
• Additional ducting can be supplied if required