The JetBlack Safety Cleaning Booth is a self-contained, semi-automatic, hands-free de-dusting system which removes, extracts and collects dust and debris from employees' dirty work clothes.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use (with additional covers), this stand-alone system provides a quick and effective method for cleaning dusty clothes.
The Cleaning Booth incorporates a 6 nozzle reciprocating motion air delivery system which delivers a high volume of filtered air at low pressure, sufficient to remove powders and dust effectively and more safely than compressed air alternative systems. In operation, the air delivery system is used by Booth occupants to dislodge all dust and fibres. These are then drawn down and away through a grille floor by a vacuum effect created by an external blower or extractor.
The JetBlack Safety Cleaning Booth is to be fixed to the floor, it is electric and uses no compressed air – contaminated workers can continuously enter and exit the unit without having to wait for a compressor tank to re-fill.
Stand-alone Cyclone Extractor
This is a mobile cyclone dust extractor which is quiet in operation and features an automatic filter cleaning function for consistent performance.
• Motor Power 1.5kW (1Ph, 230V, 50Hz as standard)
• 1,600m3/hr airflow performance (12 air changes/min)
• Supplied with HEPA H14 polyester cartridge filter, plastic collection bag and heavy-duty impeller
• Automatic filter cleaning for consistent performance
• Low noise levels 74dB(A) @ 3m
• Filter cartridge captures > 99.995% of dust 0.3 micrometers (µm) in diameter
Extraction Fan Unit
Where an existing extraction system may already be installed, we can offer a powerful centrifugal extraction fan unit. Please note that no filtration is supplied with this option.
• Motor Power 1.1kW (5Hp).
• 1 or 3Ph with a range of voltages available.
• 1500m3/hr air flow performance.
• Additional ducting can be supplied if required.